Wield the Assassin's newest weapon!
Did you know that swords were banned from Victorian London? This is how the cane swords were born… and why Jacob and Evie Frye, the new protagonists of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, use them. With the gauntlet and hidden-blade, the cane sword is a major part of their arsenal; one you can now wield yourself thanks to this life-size replica!
Now you can wield the Assassin's newest weapon, the Cane Sword; a must-have collectible accessory. This life-size replica of Jacob's signature weapon in Assassin's Creed Syndicate features a fully detailed sword and a button-triggered spring-loaded scythe blade.
- Box dimensions 20.5”L x 16.9”W x 20.5”H
- Life-size replica of Jacob Frye's Cane Sword from Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- Role-play accessory features a spring-loaded, button-triggered scythe blade and full sword
- The sword unsheathes from the cane at the push of a button
- Rigorously safety and reliability tested for actual use and rated 17+; made out of PVC and thermoplastics